Senior Software Engineer - #335640
#WeAreUR and we continuously redefine automation
At Universal Robots, part of Teradyne Inc., we are empowering change in the way work is done. Our vision is to create a world where people work with robots, not like robots. And with 75,000+ cobots already installed worldwide, we’re well on the way to achieving it. Working towards our vision gives us endless opportunities to learn, grow, innovate, and solve problems together as we bring our technology to companies of all sizes all over the world.
We are looking for a backend senior software developer with eCommerce product experience in Salesforce-based solutions. You have a natural interest in understanding how the business works, and how your contributions bring value. On top of your technical skills, you also help lift the team to deliver their best.
If you are eager to learn, find it motivating to change the status quo and just want to be part of something important, then you might be the perfect match for our growing team.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Continuously improve, design, and innovate on new web applications.
- Collaborate closely with the whole product team, UX and Product Designers in all stages of the software development process.
- Adhere to the lean and agile development process. Taking part in making product specific decisions as a team and be an active part of the overall product development process.
- Thrive in a dynamic work atmosphere and contribute to an engaging, motivating, and positive climate.
- Focus on building relationships with co-workers both within and outside the team, and act as mentor for others.
We are driven by honesty and act with integrity - #WhoAreU
We expect you to have several years of proven experience in backend development and it’s further expected that you are a fast learner, with a desire to collaborate and that you are always ready to approach new challenges. We also prefer you have an education within software development or related fields.
To be successful in this position we imagine you will come with:
- Relevant education
- Proven experience in building eCommerce products on top of Salesforce
- Extensive C# / .NET (or similar) experience
- Team player approach
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative mindset
- Self-driven and capable of making decisions
You are ahead on points if you can also check some of the following boxes:
- PIM experience
- International solutions (prices, localization, tax, freight etc.)
- CRM integrations
As a person you are independent, but still a team player. You are motivated by solving complex problems, and still you are very practical in the way you approach things. Here at Universal Robots, we are flexible, and we expect you to be the same. We have an agile organization where things continuously change and therefore it´s an advantage if you see yourself as a fast learner.
We collaborate - it´s in our DNA
At Universal Robots, we ask a lot from our employees and in exchange we offer an exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing company with the opportunity of working alongside skilled and talented colleagues. You will be empowered to help yourself and your team become a success, by taking responsibility for your own work and the products you help create. At Universal Robots we expect our employees to make educated decisions that benefit the organization.
But there’s more:
- Great coffee from our own barista
- Best in class tools, focused on developer experience
- Paid mobile phone & internet
- Multicultural environment
- Flexible working hours to support balance in your daily life
Join Universal Robots, the ground-breaking technology company, and help empower change in the way work is done. Shaping next year’s innovations. Moving a fast-growing industry forward. Building a truly global career. You can do it all here.
We employ 1000+ people in offices across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia – and we’re growing all the time. So, if you’re looking to build your career working with some of the best talent from all over the world, we want to get in touch with you!
Send your application using the link. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible.