Supply Chain Planning Intern (Start AUG/SEP 2024) - #335587
- Operating the various planning processes and analysis'
- Continuously alignment with stakeholders
- Ensure production can move forward unhindered by providing clear and visible direction for material supply,
- Maintenance of the material requirements.
- Communicate expectations clearly with no ambiguity in terms of delivery plans to i.e. procurement and quality release.
To be successful in this role you must be willing to learn and strive for providing accurate bill of materials, ensure high quality of reports data maintenance and timely material planning.
- You are currently studying a Bachelor or a Master of Science in Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain Management or similar and have an interest in working with planning and data analysis in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong communication skills and a positive mind-set in order to interact with internal- and external stakeholders. You take pride in consistently delivering high quality work, on time and in a pro-active way. On top of that, you are able to prioritize your assignments in a dynamic environment, where you constantly need to evaluate consequences and risks in making decision.
- You have solid IT skills – profound understanding of ERP systems, preferably Microsoft D365 or Dynamics Axapta 2012 and super-user level in Excel.
- You have a structured way of working with data and your analytical skills enable you to focus on the aspects of relevance and see through the complexity within material planning.
We continuously evaluate incoming applications and conduct interviews accordingly. Therefore, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible. When the right candidate is in place, then the ad will close.
Want to keep posted about our growth and to learn more about our company?
We also urge you to follow us on our LinkedIn Company Page and give us a quick Like on Facebook !
AGC Biologics (AGC) is a global Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with bio-manufacturing facilities in Europe, Japan, Italy and the USA. The company provides a comprehensive range of commercial and clinical cGMP biologics manufacturing services, from DNA to active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). The company's team and approach are tailored to each of its client's needs, whether turnkey manufacturing or sophisticated, stand-alone analytical, formulation and stability services.
Visit www.agcbio.com to learn why AGC Biologics is a World Leader in process development and contract manufacturing.