Finance & Procurement Manager - #335573
Dato: for 2 uger siden
By: Kalundborg, Region Sjælland
Kontrakttype: Fuld tid
Finance & Procurement ManagerCategory: Finance Location: Kalundborg, Region Zealand, DK
Does enabling high-volume production for the future sound interesting? Are you all about developing people and cultures? Do you have the mindset and experience to drive a productivity and a financial agenda? Do you thrive working in a changing environment with a growth agenda?
If so, then you might be our new Finance & Procurement Manager in the Injectable Finished Products Kalundborg (IFP KA) Business Support team Read on to find out more and apply today and join us for a life changing career!
The position Finance & Procurement (F&P) is a newly established area, and you will as manager be responsible for establishing a team culture aligned with NNWay. You will work closely with site management and will be the site interphase towards global F&P ensuring that the entire site have the financing available to enable reliable supply for patients worldwide. You will be part of the Business Support Management team and a global network group for IFP Finance & Procurement Leadership members. Your team currently consists of seven dedicated, skilled, and engaged employees. You will report to the Director of Business Support
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Build a best-in-class F&P organization, with a focus on people management, development, and active participation in leadership activities.
- Execute and develop F&P processes with a business partnering approach and in alignment with standards and requirements to drive productivity and enable the growth journey in IFP KA.
- Support Projects, including developing business cases for projects, project controlling and follow up on benefit realization.
- Maintain house-in-order to achieve high level of compliance for F&P processes, with Business Ethics standards as a priority.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or other relevant academic background.
- Background from finance department in a multinational company and/or top tier accounting firm is advantageous.
- Ability to set direction and ensure transparency, enabling clear and fast decision making for site management.
- Knowledge of business processes in manufacturing operations is preferred.
- Management experience of 2+ years is preferred.
- Strong presentation and communications skills.
- Supplier management experience is preferred.
- Professional proficiency in English, both written and verbal; knowledge of Danish will be an advantage.
- SAP experience is preferred.
You can coach and motivate highly skilled employees to ensure excellence and high engagement. Agility and simplicity are close to your heart, and you achieve this by being naturally positive and look for opportunities instead of barriers. High drive, independency and work efficiency is expected
About the department In Injectable Finished Products Kalundborg (IFP KA), we are approximately 400 employees and are responsible for assembling and packing products on our production lines, supporting patients with Diabetes and Obesity treatments. We are on a growth journey, and our footprint on the manufacturing network is increasingly more significant as we deliver on our strategy road map F&P is a cornerstone of the Business Support department, where more than 100 dedicated and engaged colleagues bring value to patients by delivering high-quality Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) compliant products in a timely and cost-efficient manner. We drive change by working actively with cLEAN and always look to improve our processes, and we prioritize close collaboration. We are ambitious, curious, and constantly strive for excellence. We promote a global mindset, equality, teamwork, and a relentless focus on creating rewarding careers for our people
Our behaviours and values are guided by NNWay and we apply our passion, skills and commitment to our purpose; driving change to defeat serious chronic diseases
Working at Novo Nordisk Novo Nordisk is its people. We know that life is anything but linear and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That’s why we make room for diverse life situations, always putting people first. We value our employees for the unique skills they bring to the table, and we work continuously to bring out the best in them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 68,000 employees. Together, we go further. Together, we’re life changing
Contact If you would like to discuss further, please contact Lars-Kristian Langberg Lassen (Director IFP KA Business Support) on: +45-34488359 or [email protected]
Deadline 29th February 2024
You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, but please include a few sentences about why you are applying in your resume or CV. To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.