IT Automation System Manager - #335458
Dato: for 1 uge siden
By: Kalundborg, Region Sjælland
Kontrakttype: Fuld tid
IT Automation System ManagerCategory: Digital & IT Location: Kalundborg, Region Zealand, DK
Are you an expert in IT system management? Do you have experience in maintaining and developing IT systems and services? We are looking for a skilled IT Automation System Manager to join our IT Team in the Business Support department, Manufacturing 1 in Kalundborg, Denmark. If you are ready for a new challenge and want to contribute to the success of our organization, apply today for a life-changing career!
The Position As a system manager you are responsible for the operation of the IT and Automation systems used in the production plant. Your main tasks will be:
- Implementing changes to ensure effective operations and continuous compliance with authority expectations, IT-security requirements, GAMP5, GMP etc.
- Writing and Approving change requests, test protocols and instructions
- Contributing to incident management and systematic problem solving in an ITIL-framework
- Executing quality activities such as risk assessments
- Present the IT-systems during audits and inspections
- Identify improvements and optimize processes by using cLEAN tools
- Offer advice and consultancy to the IT- and automation supporters
- Participate in projects where you ensure that new IT-systems meet User- and GMP- requirements
Qualifications To excel in this role, you should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in IT, Automation, Technology, Process Engineering, IT related fields or a strong technical background.
- A few years of experience in the field, but we also welcome newly graduates to apply.
- An interest in working with- and develop skills in automation systems (MES, PCS, PLC, SCADA)
- Understanding of how to convey complex information to varying audiences and thereby ensuring stakeholder buy-in
- An appetite for solving complex problems to reach feasible applicable solutions
- You have a strong quality mindset and analytical approach to challenges
- Knowledge or experience with Service Now, ITIL is considered an advantage.
- Communication skills in both written and spoken in English
Millions rely on us At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive change. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them
If you have questions about the position, please contact Jacob Krüth on +4530793242
Application deadline March 3rd, 2024 We will interview candidates continually, as we receive the applications
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.