Senior Backend Developer - #335260
Grundfos Holding A/S
Are you a Senior Backend Developer looking for a new challenge?
And have you heard of Grundfos, a global leader in advanced pumping solutions and water technology that truly makes a difference in the world?
What is the job about
At Grundfos, we're hiring a Senior Backend Developer who will play a critical role in delivering technology solutions that drive our company's progress while mentoring and supporting the professional development of other engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking to be part of a diverse and inclusive company that promotes collaboration, teamwork, and innovation.
Your main responsibilities:
- Take ownership of technical deliveries according to system and solutions architecture
- Set quality standards for code review
- Work effectively in a CI/CD pipeline
- Drive knowledge sharing and communities across the organization
- Take ownership for developing specific software engineering expertise areas
- Ensure system performance optimization
You hold a master's degree in software development or software engineering with a matching proven history of practical experience.
We imagine that you have:
- Proven results supporting key initiatives in a large organization
- Possess solid knowledge of best practices in relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable in solution development
- Solid experience in C# 7.0 and .NET Core
- A good understanding of Azure IoT-Hub, Functions, ServiceBus, EventHub, Storage, DevOps
- Knowledge of Datadog, Grafana, Kubernetes, TimescaleDB (postgres), BlackDuck, Git and Redis
- Advanced English skills – verbally and in writing
What’s in it for you?
Whether it’s developing leadership skills or advancing your expertise even further, we’ll support you with continuous learning and development opportunities, to help discuss and steer your long-term Grundfos career path. You’ll be welcomed from day one into an inclusive, trusting environment guided by six core values.
In addition, your day-to-day benefits include:
- We work as a hybrid workplace with fixed days in the office and good opportunities for home workspace also.
- When you’ll be working from your home office, we’ll make sure you are well equipped with a good workstation.
- On top of it, flexible working hours and up to 3 days’ additional paid leave for volunteering of your choice
- Annual bonuses, health insurance, parental support, internal well-being consultants and programmes
- Access to the modern Grundfos Academy to pursue further both personal and professional development
- Diverse, inclusive environment with employee-led forums offering colleagues a safe place to connect and share openly
Do you want to learn more?
If you have questions or would like to know more about this position, please contact Head of Digital Development Ulrik Højbjerre at +4527153799
If this job sounds appealing, please send your resume by clicking “Apply”.
To dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, follow us on LinkedIn or Youtube, and to get to know some of your future colleagues and why they love working at Grundfos, check out Meet our people
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is one of the world’s leading water technology companies with more than 19.000 employees in 60+ countries all over the world. Our skills commit us to pioneering solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
An inclusive team
If you like the look of this job and know you can bring your skills to contribute to our purpose, please apply. We need and welcome professional people from all corners – however you identify and whatever your background is.